|Posted by Chief Bryon Honea on July 20, 2017 at 1:15 AM||comments (0)|
FOR CLARIFICATION. THE LAKE IN TIMBER RIDGE SUB-DIVISION IS A VILLAGE OWNER PROPERTY. IT IS SUPPORTED BY TAX PAYERS OF THE VILLAGE OF MECHANICSBURG.
RULES AS FOLLOWS:
1. PARK IS OPEN FROM 7AM TILL DUSK.
2. IF FISHING YOU MUST HAVE A VALID FISHING LICENSE AND FOLLOW ALL STATE SIZE AND LIMIT LAWS
3.NO ALCOHOL OR FIRES ARE ALLOWED.
4. NO VEHICLES PASS THE PARKING LOT.
5. ALL TRASH MUST BE PICKED UP AND AREA KEPT CLEAN.
6. NO WATER CRAFT OF ANY TIME ALLOWED ON THE LAKE.
7. BUFFALO-MECHANICSBURG POLICE OFFICERS ARE AUTHORIZED; TO REMOVE, BAN, AND CITE ANY VIOLATORS.
8. THE PARK AND LAKE ARE IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA, AND NOISE MUST BE KEPT WHERE AS NOT TO DISTURB RESIDENCE.
I HOPE THIS HELPS TO CLARIFY ISSUES THAT HAVE OCCURRED WITH THE AREA.
|Posted by Chief Bryon Honea on February 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM||comments (0)|
Bryon Honea has been named the new chief of police as of 01/01/13
Sam Gool has been promoted to Sergeant as of 01/01/13